Tuesday 14 June 2011

Take a Break!


My office mate told me, "Go on a vacation leave for 2 weeks and then plan for your business." She did that last April and now she has already filed her resignation. Her last day will be on July 15, 2011.

I also filed my resignation last week, but I was told to take a leave instead and really think and pray about my decision. Honestly, I’m still quite scared what the future holds for me. But I really was tired and stressed, I was convinced I wanted to quit when I handed my resignation paper. Now, I think perhaps all I need is a break. 


Breaks have to be scheduled, otherwise, physical, mental, and even emotional and spiritual breakdown might surprise you.

When I take that break, I will pamper myself. I won’t go out of town or travel, I will just stay at home, wake up late, read my books, watch DVDs, visit our garden, and yes, plan for my business.

I have started giving 30 minutes of each day to business planning and other business actions, but it simply is not enough, especially with the nature of my job where I have to bring home work, in my head and in my bag. With the rate I’m going, it would take probably another five years and great discipline for me to finally turn my plans to reality. God willing, I will do it. 

= Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment